You may or may not have heard of a practice known as acupuncture. Developed by the Chinese thousands of years ago, it involves placing needles in a person’s skin in order to physically target specific pressure points on the body.
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois