Osteopathic manipulation is a hands-on medical procedure in which a doctor applies gentle pressure to specific points on a patient’s body. The application of pressure to these points offers a host of health benefits, some of which are physical, some of which are psychological, and some of which are emotional.Read More
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois