Food sensitivities affect approximately 3 million Americans every year, afflicting these individuals with everything from bloating, to gas, to nausea, to diarrhea, and more. Differing from food allergies, food sensitivities are never fatal and usually take a few days to present themselves.Read More
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois