There are a variety of different nutrients that we need to consume on a regular basis in order to live healthy. One of the most important of these nutrients is magnesium, a mineral that is vital to the overall health of the heart, bones, brain, and muscles. Read More
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois