There reaches a point in every woman’s life where menopause sets in. Menopause is a natural occurrence which happens in women due to reduced levels of sex hormones. Once it has occurred in a woman, it is no longer possible for her to get pregnant. Read More
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois