In order to function properly, the human body requires specific amounts of vitamins and nutrients. An important, but often under-consumed vitamin is Vitamin D.Read More
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois