These days, more and more individuals are deciding to monitor their health and treat their ailments with the help of an osteopathic physician. Osteopathic physicians are unique in that they take a whole-body approach to health, focusing on everything from patients’ habits, to their lifestyles, to their thought processes, and more. While they treat health conditions, they put a priority on prevention.Read More
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois