By now, you may have heard the term SIBO, or small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. It was thought to be an uncommon occurrence, but it has currently become more widely recognized by the medical field, especially in functional medicine and alternative health practices.Read More
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois