When we hear the word “bacteria,” our thoughts often turn immediately to the negative. However, while bacteria can certainly be harmful to human health, this is not always the case. In fact, they’re sometimes beneficial. Read More
- Five Signs of a Leaky Gut and What to Do About It: Advice from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- A Condensed History of Osteopathic Medicine: Perspective from a Chicago Osteopathic Physician
- Understanding Food Sensitivities
- What Happens When You Don’t Consume Enough Magnesium?
- Five Supplements to Help You Optimize Your Health in Chicago, Illinois